Talent Recruitment Event for Qualified Teachers
Qualified Teachers for Primary, Secondary and SEND
Various location across Solihull
Required for September 2019-Permanent Employment
Do you work in education and looking for a new and exciting role in September? Do you have experience working in Primary, Secondary or SEND educational environments?
If yes, then Empowering Learning are holding an exclusive talent recruitment event on 21st May. We are working on behalf of a multitude of educational trusts across 21 schools and we are currently looking for candidates to fill these vacancies for September.
What is it?
- A speed dating style event where you will have a chance to meet up to 4 representatives from various schools and to discuss the different opportunities that are available
- An opportunity to have any questions answered
- The chance to discuss your career history and learn more about the school's ethos
- Compare and establish the right school before accepting
- No long application forms to fill out
Desirable candidates will be expected to:
- Candidates that hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Candidates with experience in either Primary, Secondary or SEND schools
- Ideally be located within the Solihull area
Spaces are limited so if you are interested in attending this unique event or would like any further details, please feel free to contact Louise King at Empowering Learning on .
Alternative you can email your CV through to quoting 'Talent Recruitment Event'