Accounts Assistant- Accountancy Practice Location: Harrow, North west London, Full time & Permanent
Accounts Assistant:£16K - £23K based on experience
We are Authorised and regulated by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants ( ACCA). We are abased in Harrow , London ( North west London ). Two Partners and 6 employees firm are serving accounting services since 2007. The firm offers various accounting services such as Company formation, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Management Accounts, Annual Accounts, Trust Accounts and tax returns, Self assessment tax returns, Tax Planning , Tax Investigation, ATOL Reporting Accounts etc...
- Attend the clients and Collecting the data (VAT docs and SA documents).
- Prepare VAT Returns for clients. Bookkeeping work.
- Carry out and/or oversee more complex bookkeeping work for clients Person Specification.
- Prepare management account if required you will get assistance from one our team member.
- Assist senior staff on larger more complex accounts and tax assignments Allocating the Bookkeeping and tasks to the team in abroad.
- Getting the update on the allocated tasks. Review the work ones done from the Allocating team member - You will get assistance from one our team member.
- Client communication, making sure that work is completed in a satisfactory and timely manner. Liaise with Office administrator and allocate admin work.
- Take the responsibility of admin work if office administrator is not available. Assisting senior in dealing with HMRC enquiry or compliance visit.
- Take the instruction of seniors & Need to closely work with Seniors. Deliver the best customer services and resolve the clients concerns.