- Full Time
- Do you have a successful background in customer support and troubleshooting for a SaaS technology company?
- Would you like to use your strong personal interest in technology to help their customers?
If the answer is YES, our client want to hear from you. They have a fantastic opportunity for a Support Specialist to join their team in Aldagte.
They can offer you a competitive salary of £21,000 - £24,000 per annum and the opportunity to work within a friendly and supportive team environment.
Who are they looking for?
Their ideal Support Specialist will have previous experience in cusomer support and troubleshooting for a SaaS technology company and a strong personal interest in technology. You will have excellent communication skills via email and experience of managing website chat client engagement.
The Support Specialist will be able to troubleshoot effectively and be keen to learn and adapt in a self-directed environment. A University degree or diploma in information technology or business-related field would be beneficial.
What will I be doing?
Being part of the Customer Happiness team means looking after their UK clients, making sure they get the most out of the system and have all their questions and queries resolved positively and concisely. Joining their team as a Support Specialist, your responsibilities include:
- Monitor the support ticket queue and escalate urgent issues
- Accurately record issues, assess urgency and determine appropriate action and resolution timeline.
- Educate clients and explain features and functionality of software applications.
- Apply outstanding customer service skills to troubleshoot and resolve issues per the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) in an efficient and polite manner.
- Promptly respond to customer queries via phone, email, live chat and by offering remote support as required.
- Continuously improve product expertise and customer handling methods through ongoing self-education and experience.
- Inform the Regional Manager of any product documentation updates as required and draft those updates for publishing.
- Working with the global support and sales team to improve retention rate
- Escalate feature requests that may arise from engaging with clients
If you have the skills, experience and genuine passion for technology, click apply for their Support Specialist position!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.