2nd and 3rd Line Managed Services Engineers
Does a fast paced environment with outstanding opportunities to progress appeal to you?
My client is a market leading IT Services provider with Microsoft Partner Status experiencing sustainable growth of their Managed Services, who are looking for a number of 2nd and 3rd line Managed Services Engineers.
As a 2nd and 3rd Line Managed Services Engineers you will have a proven IT Services background supporting external clients infrastructure so a comprehensive understanding of supporting and troubleshooting software such as:
- Microsoft Windows 7-10 - Installation & Troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft Office all versions including 365
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 - Familiar with message flow
and troubleshooting mail server problems
- Networking (TCP/IP) - Troubleshooting network & Internet issues
- Knowledge of ADSL / Routers / Switches / VLANS from installation to troubleshooting
- Firewall knowledge - Ideally SonicWALL however product training will be provided
- Basic Knowledge of Desktop and Server hardware troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Antivirus Software, AVG, SOPHOS & Kaspersky
- Knowledge of Backup Software including Backup Exec
- Any Kaseya, VMware and Hyper V experience is a bonus
The Ideal 2nd and 3rd Line Managed Services Engineer will be a clear and confident communicator with a passion to progress. This is a great opportunity to join a company with a reputation for developing your career. They will give you the opportunity to gain indispensable knowledge.
As a market leading organisation they are working with Microsoft Azure, so great opportunities to gain cutting edge Azure skills.