Information Security Analyst
Are you looking for a technical role that will allow you to show your skill set? We are looking for a passionate and energetic Information Security Analyst who can work alongside our client's security teams. Reporting to the Head of Security and working with the Senior Security Architect, Senior SOC Analyst and GRC team, you will be assisting on all security matters relating to operational and technical security. This is a great chance to work with a company who grew by 40% last year.
You will have a vast skill set that you are eager to improve. Your primary responsibility will be to monitor, maintain, and develop in all aspects of our security operations; however you will also be assisting with:
- Implementing protections for my clients production and corporate environments
- Including monitoring networks and systems, conducting network scans,
- Incident and event analysis and implementing security plans and policies.
- Report writing.
- Coordinating customers pen tests and security audits.
Your skill set:
- Identifying risks and vulnerabilities
- Report Writing and SOP's
- Implementing security measures for the IT function
- Recommending solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
Your Essential skills
To be successful in the role you will have demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Anti-malware software, intrusion detection and content filtering
- ISO27001 and/or SOC II experience
- Security configuration of Windows and Mac
- Malware analysis
- Endpoints protection software and configuration
- Web technologies, SaaS, AWS/AZURE, email servers, DNS, SSL/TLS etc.
- SPLUNK or SIEM experience desirable
- Awareness of Java based web applications and their security configurations is desirable.
- 2.1 degree or MSc in a security related discipline or a good STEM degree and relevant professional experience.
- Hold or working toward professional certifications and memberships eg CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO27001
- At least 5 years working in an information security role
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of enthusiastic professionals in a fun working environment and to also improve your own skill set. Go ahead and apply now.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.