PR Client Services Administrator
Are you looking for your first opportunity in a PR/ Marketing agency environment? Are you driven by attention to detail? Have amazing Grammar? Then Read on bright spark because have we got something special for you!
This international company are seeking an super organised go getter to join their successful team in Luton, you will be the go to person who is a whizz with computer systems and loves to sink their teeth into a busy role!
Working as part of the central client services hub you'll be providing support to both UK and international team ( the ability to speak German would be a super bonus!)
- Distributing client press releases using specialist software
- Database management
- Monitoring and recording of editorial coverage in print, digital and online
- Entering details of editorial clippings accurately into relevant spreadsheets and databases
- Creation of monthly/quarterly editorial coverage reports for clients
- Management of translation requests, liaising with suppliers and raising purchase orders on in house finance system
- Media relations and event support across all clients/all offices as required e.g. venue research/liaison/management, media relations/invitations, briefing books, event related administration
So who are we looking for?
Okay - you'll be: inquisitive by nature, organised, a ray of sunshine in the office with a always willing to help attitude, experienced in using IT systems and great with Excel!
Whats on offer?
A whopping 25 days holiday! free on site parking, an epic team and the chance to launch your PR career in a collaborative environment, Salary £16-17k
So if this sounds awesome, and your excited then don't delay, get in touch!!!