Software Developer - Basingstoke
Software Developer required on a permanent basis for a leading telecommunications company in Basingstoke.
Salary: £50,000-£65,000 + 10% bonus + benefits
Skills and experience:
- Agile development in .NET and SQL.
- Knowledge of DBA tasks
- Autonomous and team development experience
- Understand & interpret business users requirements and assessment of LOE (Level of Effort)
- Capable of managing own workload, while providing regular feedback to management, lead analyst and stakeholders, as required
- Experience of working in the Telecoms industry
- Fast Agile development of tactical and strategic business tools (Tests, Continuous delivery, deployment).
- Supporting and developing modifications for existing tools.
- Building tools to reduce repetitive processes carried out in the business.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
o Analysis of business requirements
o Development of new solutions
o Maintain and support new and existing solutions; defect resolution and enhancements
o Testing and release management
- Understand the business requirements and models to develop upon them.
- Be able to manage development lifecycle autonomously.
- Occasional mentoring of junior team members.
- Remains current, by acquiring & enhancing technology expertise with evolving systems programming, analysis, and database technologies.
About the role:
Working as a member of our EMEA IT Development team, the developer will be responsible for the full stack development, support and maintenance of internal business owned applications and data eco-systems, Data Analytics, and Communication with internal stakeholders, users and management.