Audit and Accounts Semi Senior - Independant Practice
LMA Recruitment are seeking an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior to join an established practice based in Richmond.
As the successful candidate you will be supporting a wide range of clients including SME's, academies, and corporate businesses with international connections.
Our client is offering clear career development for the right candidate and can accommodate applicants with a minimum of 12 months experience or if you are close to qualifying, the role will be a mix of Audit, Accounts and Corporation Tax.
- Quarterly and monthly VAT returns
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- External Audit - full training available
- Corporation and personal tax returns
- Working towards ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- At least 12 months experience working in a similar environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Sage Line 50, quick books
- Good upto date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Excellent attention to detail