Customer Service Advisor
The successful Customer Service Advisor will the Store Manager in delivery of outstanding customer service and standards including delivery of all compliance procedures. You will be responsible for opening and closing the shop unsupervised.
The business, with a store in Erith, are a family run business that have been working within the bettings industry for over 40 years. They have a stronghold of stores across the UK and are a trusted name on the British High Street. They are looking to invest in committed people seeking a career in Customer Service within their stores.
The successful Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring customer service standards are thoroughly and consistently delivered.
- A friendly greeting is extended to all customers when entering the shop. Where this is not possible the greeting is extended to customers approaching the counter.
- All transactions are accompanied by eye contact and a friendly 'thank you'.
- A special effort is made to talk to all customers and develop relationships.
- Ensures stock levels are maintained at suitable levels.
The successful Customer Service Advisor will ideally have:
Some experience within the bettings industry
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and a willingness to be flexible
- Exert a positive behavioural influence on shop team members and lead by example
- Present a professional and positive image of the Company at all times
- Minimum age requirement 18
- Previous knowledge of cash handling in a retail environment
- Previous knowledge in a customer facing role
- Friendly and approachable to customers and colleagues
Flexible working hours, responsibility and opportunities for progression.