Commercial Insurance Telemarketer
Bollington Insurance have a new Vacancy for a Telemarketer working within the Commercial Insurance team. The role is to help generate new business sales of the Company's products and services by contacting new and previous customers using various methods and creating appointments for our Account Managers. The successful candidate will need to be able to build a rapport with every person they speak to. They should have excellent people and communication skills and be able to solve problems with independent thinking.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining databases of prospects in an agreed, up to date format with access easily available to other members within the department.
- Making calls to set number of prospects each month.
- Liaising and scheduling call backs with customers,
- Accurately recording client information such as renewal dates, contact details and current insurer.
- Ensuring all client documentation is issued correctly and internal records kept up to date.
- Udating and maintaining the dialler to ensure all leads are contacted multiple times over a specified period.
Who are we?
Bollington Insurance have been at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance sector since 1973. We pride ourselves in being one of the UK's leading insurance groups, putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Bollington Insurance have two impressive offices based in Adlington, Macclesfield and Sale, Manchester, brimming with friendly, enthusiastic specialist insurance people. We're also proud of our community engagement work, and sponsorships that include Sale Sharks and Macclesfield Town FC.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we're really thrilled to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We're on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
What do we need from you?
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong Sales and Customer service experience
- Experience working within insurance (preferred)
- Strong Team work skills
- IT literate and competent with Microsoft office including Word and Excel
And in return...
We can offer you a competitive benefits package including 24 days annual leave including bank holidays (rising incrementally with length of employment), a generous contributory pension scheme, structured training and development programmes including qualification opportunities as we believe in investing in our people, Cycle-to-work scheme, access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4. We also offer free tea, coffee & fresh fruit all day.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.