IT Support Analyst
IT Service Desk Analyst
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing professional services company recognised as a market leader in its sector with ambitious plans for the future. You will be joining a high functioning IT Service Desk working in a customer-driven environment.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Providing 1st and 2nd Line support for hardware and applications via telephone, remote access, and deskside support
- Perform hands-on tasks such as installing, configuring and upgrading hardware and software; computer deployment, etc.
- Deliver high levels of customer service by always maintain a customer care ethos.
- Manage Shift responsibilities in accordance with company procedure.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Active Directory
- Basic Networking Skills
- MS Office and Windows 7/10 experience
- MS exchange
- Ideally, experience in an ITIL environment
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary of £25,000 - £27,000
- Excellent flexible bonus package
- Fantastic Modern office facilities
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.