Sales Ledger and Credit Controller
Croner Management are currently looking for someone to join our accounts team sales ledger and credit control. Croner Management operate a number of hospitals and services across the UK employing between 500 - 1000 people. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a friendly and growing team.
Accounts Assistant and Credit Controller
Key tasks and responsibilities:
Sales Ledger: (as maintained on Xero and Sage)
- Update sales ledger on a daily basis:
- Update and maintain any changes to be made in client accounts.
- Managing the sales ledger and credit control function and minimising the risk of bad debt.
- Raising sales invoices, posting invoices onto the sales ledger system and updating client accounts.
- Allocating payments received to clients account and reconciling ledger
- Managing any invoice queries that occur and issuing credit notes, and rebates.
- Set up New Service Users and obtain New Service User fee information from Home Managers, Commissioning Group, CCG’s, CHC, Local Councils and Private Funders.
- Review the aged debtors listing on a weekly basis and raise issues with the Head of Finance.
- Chasing overdue accounts by telephone, email and correspondence.
- Liaise with home managers and commissioning where necessary to help with payment of overdue accounts
- Monitoring client accounts and preparing debtor reports for the management team.
- Monitor and advise customers of outstanding payments and chase customers for overdue debt.
- Respond to and deal with all email queries within one working day
- Answer telephone calls, relay messages
- Assist in the accounts department where help in required accounts payable, accounts receivable, petty cash and payroll.
- Ensure that the financial services are operated with agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations and in line with accepted best practice and within financial plans as agreed