Role: Product Designer
Salary: £50,000-70,000 depending on experience
Location: Central London
Are you an experienced Product Designer? Or experienced UX/UI Designer? Do you have current or previous experience working within the SaaS sector?
We are recruiting for a creative and experienced Product Designer to join our client’s Software Company in the SaaS sector. You will provide your UX/UI and visual design experience within the SaaS sector to create market-leading digital products.
Why should I apply for this Product Designer role?
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join this bold and creative Software Company at a crucial time in their growth. This role comes complete a great salary, gym membership, bespoke tech setup and work flexibility. They are an equal opportunity employer and passionate about providing employees with a supportive and engaging environment, as well as on-going development and training.
What will I do as the new Product Designer?
- Design the best user experience and visual design to all company’s products
- Work with the product and development teams to ensure the best solutions and products are created
- Discuss with customer success team to ensure products are evolved to meet business goals
- Liaise on all angles of design including; typography, services design and marketing
Am I the right person for this Product Designer role?
The ideal candidate must have the following experience:
- Strong experience with product UX/UI, visual design and prototyping
- Good understanding of design principles and methods
- Experience working with SaaS products previously
- Proven experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, Invision and Zeplin
- Basic understanding on CSS, HTML, JS
- Ideally experience within CRM, activity feeds, workflows or analytics
- Experience working on products from idea to launch
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.