Retail Manager Costa Coffee
Retail Manager (Costa Coffee)
We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK with the Best People, Best Brands, Best Service for those on the move. Every year we have 52 million visitors to one of our 30 sites, and provide a great stop for our customers and a rewarding journey for our people.
Position: Unit Manager - Costa
Location: Rownhams Motorway Service Area, Hampshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 per annum, plus benefits
Benefits: Roadchef Discount Card; Benefits website with over 8000 discounts available; Refer a Friend - cash scheme; Long Service awards; Flexible working hours; 28 days holiday paid pro rata; Great personal development opportunities.
About the role:
Rownhams Motorway Service Area on the M27 is looking to recruit a Unit Manager to join our growing Costa.
Are you looking for a fun and flexible role leading a team within a fast paced environment? We are looking to hire a Unit Manager to support the Site Director and manage the Costa team to deliver operational excellence. Being a Unit Manager means you have the responsibility for delivering excellent customer service, maintaining operational standards, maximising sales opportunities and driving financial performance. You will receive excellent on-job training, coaching and support to deliver the role to the highest standards. Training will include all aspects of operational delivery, people practises and legislative training to ensure the highest standards of health and food safety are adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring your team serve our customers in a timely manner, providing excellent customer service.
- Ensuring all sales and KPI targets are achieved.
- Driving brand and customer service audit performance.
- Supporting the Site Director with their day to day duties.
- Providing effective communication, motivating the team while providing them with regular feedback.
- We would love you to have Unit Manager experience in a high volume catering environment.
- Lead your team from the front and have a passion for recognition.
- Be able to demonstrate commercial acumen and have a high drive for results.
- Developing an internal pipeline of talent.
- Strong communication skills.
- Enjoy working under pressure in an ever changing environment.
- Confidence in dealing with customers / employee queries.
You may have experience of the following: Unit Manager, Retail Manager, Retail Store Manager, Deputy Retail Manager, Trainee Retail Manager, Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Deputy Manager, Restaurant Assistant Manager, Restaurant Supervisor, Hospitality Manager, Store Manager, Retail Customer Service, etc.