M&A / Corporate Finance Executive
M&A / Corporate Finance Executive opportunity within a growing Corporate Finance Advisory Boutique with a strong presence in London and the South East.
This M&A / Corporate Finance Advisory practice has established offices in the South East and London and is expanding its London team due to continued growth. The firm specialises at mid-market level and handles M&A,MBO / MBI and Growth Capital raising transactions involving Private Equity and Trade buyers. Transactions are typically £10m - £50m deal values, mainly across TMT, Healthcare, Real Estate and Industrials / Chemicals sectors.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced M&A / Corporate Finance Executive within the firms Central London office. As an M&A / Corporate Finance Executive you will be part of a highly experienced transaction team, fully involved in supporting Director's with the execution of a wide range of transactions involving Trade and Private Equity Buyers / Investors.
Working as part of a small growing team you will gain 'hands-on' experience in all areas of deal planning, execution and negotiation, progressing quickly onto leading your own deals.
Key duties will include:
- Lead Advisory work on mid-market transactions (c.£10m - £50m deal values)
- Handling research work on acquisition targets and buyers and preparing Information Memorandum
- Managing a range of deliverables including forecasts, financial models, analysis reports, proposals and pitches
- Supporting Directors in meetings and in Lead Advisory negotiations
- Business Development work within the Advisory, Funding and Investment communities
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, fast-track career progression to M&A / Corporate Finance Manager and excellent long term earnings potential.
You will be an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant able to demonstrate the following:
- Background within Top 4 or Top 10 Chartered Practice
- At least 1-2 years experience within Transaction Services or Corporate Finance Advisory work
- A strong desire to gain 'hands-on' experience in all aspects of transactions as you progress your career within M&A / Corporate Finance
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.