Corporate Development Senior Analyst
ConvaTec is a global medical products and technologies business focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care, and infusion devices. We are a global Group, with 9,500 employees doing business in over 110 countries.
We are culturally rooted in our core values of caring for people, continually driving innovation and excellence, and earning trust, every day and in everything we do.
Are you looking for a challenging role, related with supporting corporate M&A, investment strategy across identification, valuation and execution of opportunities? As Corporate Development Senior Analyst, you will have the chance to support business and strategic planning activities, specifically developing the Corporate Development strategy.
Key duties and responsibilities of Corporate Development Senior Analyst include:
- Reviewing, recalculating & validating assets
- Developing competitive valuation and analysis tools to track value evolution vs. key competitive benchmarks
- Support monthly Corporate Development steering group, as well as regular updates for the Board
- Creating cash flow models & modelling portfolio tests based on transaction documents
- Developing a standard process and framework to evaluate multiple M&A projects and prioritize target list
- Creating valuation models and business plans, including evaluating strategic fit for ConvaTec
- Conducting financial due diligence to determine intrinsic value to ConvaTec and overall impact to the business
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Previous experience of working in a similar corporate development role, investment banking or private equity is required
- Degree with major in Applied Statistical Studies, Economics, Accounting or Business Studies
- MBA, Investment Management Certificate or other post-graduate studies in corporate finance, investment banking will be an added value
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel and PowerPoint essential)
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Evidenced ability to execute and deliver effectively under high pressure and fixed tome constraints
- Team player and ability to build strong and effective working relationships with colleagues across all regions, franchises and at all levels of seniority in the organization
What is great about being part of ConvaTec?
- ConvaTec environment is fully focused on a company mission which is based on creating an incredibly valuable patient-oriented organisation which enables us to become the market leader by offering high value products to our customers.
- As a ConvaTec employee you will become a part of fast-paced medical devices sector with a spotlight on making people’s lives better.
- You will have access to series of trainings and personal development opportunities.
ConvaTec provides equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, military or veteran status, generic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: ConvaTec is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any ConvaTec employee by a third-party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of ConvaTec. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.