A fantastic opportunity to work for an innovative and alternative financial services company is looking for the next bright and buddy Data Analyst to join their data function. This is a great opportunity to have an influence and drive the business decision making process using some of the latest technologies, including; SQL, Python and PowerBI.
This fintech company provides an alternative option for providing flexible funding for businesses to thrive, succeed and achieve their aspirations. They don't just analyse the credit history of the business but analysis their entire history to really see their full potential! They do this by performing statistical analysis on marketing and customer behaviour using SQL and Python.
As a Data Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing customer, financial and marketing data to identify key KPIs
- Providing insights to the wider business and visualising the results using PowerBI
- Using SQL for querying, manipulating and extracting data
- Working on several projects simultaneously
- Opportunity to be trained up from scratch!!! Using SQL, Python, Excel and PowerBI
- Degree in a STEM subject
- Analytically minded
- Good communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
- Please register your interest by sending your CV to May Campbell via the Apply link on this page.