2nd Line Technical Support Engineer - London, EC1V - £30,000 - £35,000
Position: 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
Location: London, EC1V
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENT: candidates require a minimum of commerical knowledge in VMware or Veeam & Solarwinds or N-Able.
Details of the job;
Cloudwise are currently working with a fast growing Managed Services company based in the heart of London. We are seeking a 2nd Line IT Engineer to join an existing team of 6. You will be responsible for maintaining providing first class support to customers on Infrastructure & Desktop related issues, being an escalation point to the 1st line team, providing BAU based support and Triage for customer problems. You will be joining a team that will be expanding to 9 and reports directly in to the IT Support Manager.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Provide Escalation support to 1st Line, resolving or escalating 2nd line support problems
- Maintain communications with clients for any tickets that have been escalated to 3rd line
- Create and update documentation
- Engage with 3rd line engineers to support new rollouts.
Key Technical Skills:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- VMWare ESXi 5.1 + or Veeam Backup Experience
- Office 365
- Mac OSX (Largely Windows based but with some Mac based users).
- Enable or SolarWinds experience