Management Accountant (Part-Qualified)
We are currently looking for a part-qualified Management Accountant to join our growing Finance team at Bespoke Health & Social Care. Working as part of our head office team in Nottingham city centre, you will help support our Regional field-based teams throughout the UK (approx. 450 people).
Bespoke Health & Social Care is a leading, specialist provider of complex care services to individuals throughout the UK. We support both adults & children with medium to long term complex care needs.
The role is a newly created role and you will be joining the business at an exciting time. You will be working as part of a small Finance team, in a fast paced, highly commercial business. This is a hands-on role, offering you the opportunity to contribute to developing new processes and procedures to enable the business to adapt as it continues to grow.
Reporting directly to the FD and working alongside another Management Accountant, your focus will be on:
- Treasury management including day to day maintenance of cashbooks and CID facility
- Fixed asset register management
- Production of monthly Management Accounts
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
The ideal candidate will be looking to grow with the business, and we are committed to supporting their development. The role will be offered with study support to complete your CIMA or ACCA, in addition to a competitive salary.
Candidates should have:
- Part qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Previous experience of working in a service industry would be advantageous
- Advanced MS Excel skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- The ability to work independently and be accountable
- A hands-on can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptional organisation, with the ability to work at pace and to tight deadlines
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!