£10.00 - £12.50 P/H
SF Recruitment are currently seeking an immediately available Finance Assistant for a client based in Northampton. My client is looking for a Finance assistant to join the finance department and assist with the running of the Finance Department. The successful Finance Assistant will have experience in a similar role and be available to start immediately.
Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant
To ensure that all invoicing, payments, journals, banking documents and other relevant documentation is entered on to the ledger accurately, efficiently and in accordance with Finance Procedures and that an effective audit trail is maintained.
• To assist with purchase ledger and other sales ledger administration where necessary.
• To liaise with staff and debtors on financial queries.
• To issue termly statements and reconciliation of accounts.
• To assist with the Finance Office procedures for enrolments where necessary.
The ideal Finance Assistant
• Experience of working in a similar role
• Studying AAT – Desirable
• Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Strong numeracy skills
• Ability to work accurately, paying attention to detail while working in a busy environment
If you are immediately available and interested in this position please apply online or send your most up to date CV to -