Finance Manager EU
- Overall finance responsibility for the performance of the European Division by working closely with the Operations Directors and local finance team.
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of the monthly management accounts for the Division.
- Providing all statutory financial information for the relevant business units as per legal requirements including annual report and accounts for the relevant business units.
- Providing all management accounts for the relevant business units including commentary on performance, KPIs and budget/forecast variances.
- Prepare the annual budgets by partnering with the Director of Operations for the Division.
- Support Director of Operations with review of monthly P&L forecasts.
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified or equivalent
- 1-3 years post qualified experience in industry
- UK GAAP and IFRS knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to travel 6-8 times per year