Marketing & Events Executive
An exciting new opportunity has been produced to join a Marketing team for an outdoor retail specialist. Our client are known for their promotion of prestigious high street brands and the team all share a passion for the great outdoors.
Key Responsibilities: You will play an important part in our client’s mission to inspire and support people to get outside!
- Project manage events including Banff Film Festival and The Ski Show on time and within budget
- Collaborate with local stores to identify event opportunities and support in the delivery
- Establish best practice for local store events and communicate to Area and Store Managers
- Work with Ambassadors to identify event opportunities and then deliver them within budget
- Deliver key brand projects on time and within budget
- Communicate key milestones and opportunities to internal stakeholders to ensure the company maximises their involvement
- Share best practices across the retail estate
- Communicate local store activity to the wider business, including highlighting any blockers
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager in managing key ambassadors for each brand, including delivery
- Support the delivery of the company ambassador strategy taking a proactive approach to identifying opportunities
- Ensure all contractual obligations are met by both parties
- Communicate PR activity
- Manage the delivery of direct marketing campaigns
We want people that demonstrate our company values and, above all, have a passion for the outdoors.
- Customers at the heart of everything
- Brave and Bold
- Passionate experts
To encourage their people to get outdoors our client have regular camping trips, weekly running clubs, office yoga and outdoor meetings as well as partnering with loads of amazing brands and outdoor enthusiasts such as The National Trust, The Ramblers, BMC, and many more!