Junior Web Developer
JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPER
Come & join our fantastic friendly team!
We are a fast growing company based in Suffolk, specialising in a diverse range of marketing solutions for our clients many of whom are blue chip companies. We are passionate about our staff, our commitment to caring for the environment and supporting a variety of local and national charities.
Due to rapid expansion we are looking for 2 bright enthusiastic web developers to join our established growing team in Bury St Edmunds.
The successful applicants will be working in unison with the whole team so there is huge potential to broaden your experience of the entire web development process and also learn from some successful and highly experienced colleagues.
This is a permanent full time role.
This is a unique opportunity for bright, ambitious and hardworking individuals.
- Knowledge of MS SQL or MySQL
- Knowledge of a development platform such as .NET
- A passion for the web and an eagerness to learn
- A good understanding of MS Office core products, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to work autonomously and manage your workload and deadlines effectively
- A readiness to embrace and use new approaches and to keep up-to-date with industry advances
- Ability to work on-site at our office in Bury St Edmunds
Not essential but it would be good if you have
- A relevant university degree
- Experience with Joomla or Umbraco CMS
- Experience with Git Version control
- Prior web development experience
- Knowledge of C#, VB.NET or PHP
- Familiarity with CSS
- Ability to output clean, commented and team friendly code
- Skilled senior staff who will help you to achieve your very best
- A great salary commensurate with experience
- 23 days’ holiday
- Your birthday off
- A relaxed working atmosphere
- Interesting and varied projects to get your teeth into
- Excellent company pension
- Modern, air conditioned office
To apply, please send your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for this role.