MO Account manager
- Purpose of the Job:
- To support the growth of our client by the design and delivery of effective and profitable logistics solutions for both new and existing customers
- Contribute to improvement and development of Logix® initial survey and feedback analysis tools.
- Ensure Logix® division budget is achieved by maximising gaine-share opportunity and recharge of costs.
- Key Activities:
- Project Management of new implementations, to include a review and update of the Logix Project templates. Provide appropriate assistance and information to operational implementation teams/branches at all levels
- Support retention and sales development of existing business
- Assist in the development and integration of new technologies and system processes within our clients company
- Key Competencies:
- Education 5 GCSE's
- Professional Experience
Minimum 5 years logistics experience.
Min 2 years of Project management and implementation experience Sixth Sigma or Prince 2 preferred
Management of people.
- Technical Skills
ICT skills, including Microsoft Project. Reporting software
- Behavioural Aptitudes
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to handle pressure and good time-management skills. Ability to adapt to change Able to motivate, engage on all levels and work effectively as part of a team Enthusiasm and flexibility to travel
- Needed Specifics Project
Management experience Problem solving and analysis skills. Presentation