Job Title: Composite Laminator
Location: Saffron Walden, Essex
Rate: Up to £19.00 per hour (Ltd Co)
You are in luck - due to a full order book, an Aviation specialist are looking for a Composite Laminator to join their growing team.
Composite Laminator Requirements:
- As a Composite Laminator it is essential that candidates have previous experience of Laminating within an Aerospace environment. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of repairing composite parts.
- Must have proven experience of wet lay-up, pre preg and aerodromes and the ability to work independently.
Composite Laminator Responsibilities:
- Candidates will be responsible for preparing mould for wet lay-up
- Using pre preg carbon fibre
- The Laminator will be working on Radomes and flying controls
If you are a Composite Laminator and have the experience required for this fantastic opportunity and would like to be considered, click on Apply now.