- Accounts Assistant
- We seek someone with experience working as an Accounts Assistant
Our client is a highly successful construction business boasting a multimillion pound turn over per year. The business is continuously growing and expanding. They have a lovely site with a great open plan office which is spacious and bright. Their facilities are based in North Nottingham and have a bustling office full of ambitious individuals.
This is a temporary Accounts Assistant role position for 12 weeks but our client is recruiting for this position on a permanent basis so will be a great opportunity to get in on a temp to perm basis! They are a highly progressive business and love people that like to develop.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Raising invoices
- Assisting with both the accounts payable and accounts receivable function
- Supporting other teams within the finance function
- Distributing relevant reports
You will be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
- Are available to start a new position within 1 week of applying
- Have worked within a Accounts Assistant role previously
This is a temporary opportunity that will be running for a 12 week period and permanent thereafter. It is a great chance for you to work in a great business with great growth opportunities. The client is looking to pay £21,000 per annum.