Nursery Manager -
This role is ideal for an experienced Nursery Manager, who is looking for an exciting new challenge.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of a 65 place nursery, overseeing all operations in the setting.
You will be someone who is an inspirational leader and able to maintain and develop highly effective staff members.
You will provide excellent support, coaching and training to staff to maintain consistently high quality care and education throughout the nursery. Ensuring that all children make excellent and sustained progress.
You will need to be a positive role model to be able to support the nursery team and show a commitment to providing the very best care and education at all times.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Manager will include:-
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To take responsibility for ensuring that performance management systems are in place and followed e.g. induction, probation, supervision, team meetings, objective setting etc.
* To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculum's are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
* To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
* To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
* To manage all day to day operations of the nursery including sale and marketing, HR, quality and health and safety.
* To liaise with the senior/management and/or Directors, early years team, Ofsted services and other professionals as necessary and ensure that all legal and statutory requirements are implemented, and to provide reports as required.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Excellent time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent management and leadership skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant management experience.
* Excellent business acumen and the ability to successfully plan for, and manage the commercial success of the setting.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION