Field Service Engineer Electrical
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £30k - £35k Basic
Electrical – Maintenance – PPM – Service – PLC – Robotics – Commissioning – Installation
A special purpose machinery manufacturer who operate at a global level are actively looking to recruit for a Field Service Engineer to join their growing team of engineers. The company, who design & manufacture all of their own bespoke equipment, are now seeking for an electrically qualified Maintenance Engineer to cover clients who are in the South East of England. Ideal locations for candidates to be based include Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Kent & London. Full training will be provided on the specialist machinery.
The Field Service Electrical Engineer will carry out:
- Preventative Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance & Repairs
- Fault Diagnosis
- Customer Training On Products
- Accurate Reporting Of Service Visits
The Field Service Electrical Engineer will ideally have the following experience or qualifications:
- PLC fault finding
- City & Guilds 2365 level 3 Electrical
- Refrigeration Handling (F-Gas)
- Hands on experience within the Industrial sector carrying out electrical maintenance
- Ability to work alone & in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with robotics (beneficial)
- Experience working with pneumatic & mechanical equipment
This position does require to travel across the UK and further, so flexibility is required. The Field Service Electrical Engineer will earn a basic salary between £30,000 & £35,000 dependant on experience & electrical qualifications, however with overtime you will earn a lot more. With this Field Service Electrical Engineer position a vehicle will be provided along with specialist tools, company phone, laptop & tablet, pension, company allowances & holiday.
If you are interested in this Field Service Electrical Engineer vacancy please apply now with an updated CV, your salary expectations as well as your availability now.