Registered Manager RMN
Registered Manager (RMN)
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum
Hours: 40 per week
In joining our nursing cohort, you'll become part of an inspirational team, delivering exceptional care in a modern environment alongside nurses who care as much about patient outcomes as you.
We'll support you in working the way you want to, creating opportunities that let you grow professionally and enhance your skills every day.
Create real positive change, in your career and through your care.
- Assess social and health needs of prospective Patients and subsequently to monitor the planning and on-going evaluation of care
- Ensure that all referrals are adequately assessed with all reports prepared within set time limits, comprehensively and to a high standard
- Continually assess and supervise the work of Staff to ensure consistently high standards and efficient running of the Hospital while creating an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Patients
- Manage and maintain agreed budgets, in conjunction with the Operations Director or Group Directors, by monitoring on a weekly basis and taking corrective action as required
- Lead the implementation of risk assessment, risk management and embed clinical governance within the Hospital.
- Have first class knowledge of the CQC guidelines and the Mental Health Act
- Have a minimum 3 years post registration experience.
- Have experience in acute, rehabilitation or forensic psychiatry.
- Have previous management / supervisory experience
- Are a Registered Mental Health Nurses or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (with current PIN)
- Have evidence of functioning in a supervisory role as a clinician in a similar setting within a multi-disciplinary team.
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high-quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.