Trainee Accountant Study Support
Based: Farnworth, Bolton
Salary: up to £22k dependent on experience. Opportunity for CIMA/ACCA study package also
Our client is a fantastic business who have grown exponentially over the years they have been established. A UK leader in their industry, they partner with some of the biggest retail names around - sourcing and supplying products to them. Part of a global business, they have 7+ offices throughout the world with this role being based at their UK Head Office in Bolton.
We are now looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. This role offers fantastic training and development including a full study package for ACCA/CIMA.
Please note, you MUST be studying your Level 3/4 AAT or AAT qualified
- Supporting Management Accountant with all aspect of management accounts production
- Collating and reconciling data in Excel from multiple UK sites
- Posting and generating journals
- Accruals and prepayments, assessing P&L variances
- Intrastat reporting and calculations
- Assisting with VAT preparations and business budgeting
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Overhead and accounts reporting
- Liaising with Managers across the business to interpret and analyse data sets
- Finance experience - assisting with month end highly desirable
- Studying your AAT Level 3/4 or AAT Qualified (ready to start CIMA/ACCA)
- Hands on and looking to progress in finance (training provided)
- Experience working in a large turnover business/fast paced
Please send your CV to for immediate consideration.