Broster Buchanan are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager based in March (Cambridgeshire), managing the day to day finance function with a key role in business decisions, future progression and growth of the business
Finance Manager: Key Responsibilities
- Develop Accounting Systems and Procedures.
- Data Entry and Reconciliation.
- Prepare, submit and monitor invoicing.
- Maintain client records.
- Undertake client assessments.
- Review and contribute to the negotiation and agreement of new contracts.
- Monitor payment performance and chase late payments.
- Receive and oversee the checking of supplier invoicing.
- Monitor Project financial performance and costs.
- Maintain Work-In Progress and rolling Contract Summaries.
- Collation of Payroll data.
- CIS Tax Administration
- Prepare and present performance reports.
- Prepare, develop and monitor internal budgets.
- Complete & submit Office of National Statistics surveys.
- Negotiate & administer Finance agreements.
- Negotiate & administer Banking arrangements.
- Negotiate & administer Utilities contracts.
- Negotiate & administer Insurance contracts.
- Maintain employee records.
- Manage the internal holiday calendar.
- Prepare Management Accounts
- Prepare Year End File
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Ability to challenge/advise
- Strong Decision Maker
- All Rounded