Payroller 9 month contract
Payroll Assistant position located in Thetford on a 9 month fixed term contract.
Your new company
An established business located in Thetford area is seeking support in their Payroll & HR function for a period of circa 9 months to provide maternity cover.
Your new role
Working as part of a small and busy team, you will be responsible for processing 2 medium size payrolls for the organisation and providing adhoc HR administration support during busy periods.
- Processing payroll amendments including statutory payments
- Processing starters, leavers and salary changes, alongside P45s
- Responding to and resolving payroll employee payroll queries
- Administration of the company pension scheme and auto-enrolment requirements
- Running and uploading the payroll payslip file
- Assisting with payroll reconciliations
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a proven track record in running a monthly payroll, alongside possessing up to date payroll and pension legislation knowledge. The ability to respond to queries in a friendly and efficient manner will be key.
What you'll get in return
Fixed term contract of circa 9 months.
Full-time working hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.