Junior Account Handler
Junior Account Handler
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Junior Account Handler
Location: Morton Michel, Croydon, Surrey
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 per annum
About the role:
Morton Michel are now recruiting for an Account handler. They are looking for an individual with experience of selling and retention of personal lines (Motor and Home) Insurance products and services. An Account Handler is expected show a commitment to excellent customer service and account development. You will be expected to demonstrate a technical skill set and the desire to acquire new skills. You will also be a team player and be able to maintain excellent client relationships, whilst executing administrative duties in accordance with Morton Michel’s policies and procedures.
- Handling New Business enquiries. Developing relationships with new customers. Cross selling products.
- Working directly alongside the Senior Account Handler with aim of growing the Personal Lines business. Providing quotations verbally and in writing.
- To keep updated about the household insurance market, new products and relevant legislation. To ensure compliance with processes and procedures as laid down by Morton Michel.
- To Treat Customers Fairly at all times and act in accordance with FCA requirements. To provide cover for other business lines within department as required.
- Carry out other ad hoc duties as may reasonably be required.
- Previous Insurance experience working within Personal Lines. Demonstrated ability to meet and / or exceed determined sales and activity quotas. A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook).
- Communicating effectively; Team working; Organisation and planning skills; Quality and performance.
- Maintaining & developing personal and technical expertise. Commercial awareness and customer focus.
You may have experience of the following: Junior Account Handler, Account Handler, Account Executive, Insurance Administrator, Account Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Finance Services, Office Administrator, Customer Service, etc.