Head of Power BI
An excellent 6-month opportunity has arisen for a Senior Power BI Consultant to join a highly acquisitive, private equity-backed healthcare business. Having recent just received further investment, they are looking to professionalise the quality of data integrity. The candidate must have board level credibility and extensive experience in the design and implementation of Power BI in a multi-site environment.
- Development of data strategy under Power BI, including control environment and governance
- Improving the data structuring and handling in a Power BI environment
- Development of best in class Power BI reporting and dashboards. Mapping multi-site, multi-system information to allow high quality interactive user experience.
- Providing training to a variety of stakeholders, from report developers to end-users, including Executive Board members, to cover creating and publishing high quality reports.
- Working across multiple functions with both internal staff and external consultants.
- You must be a hands-on operator (supported by staff) not a person merely directing others, although this will be required.
- You must have Power BI multi-site design and implementation experience.
- You will be more of a senior resource, perhaps having run projects and acting down into the detail rather than the other way around.
- Be able to start within a maximum of two weeks