Programme Test Manager-Mobile/Automation
Job Title: Programme Test Manager
Location: Farringdon, London
Duration: Start ASAP for till 31/08/19 initially, with a view to extend beyond this.
Rate: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Reed Professional Services (RPS) is a Management Consultancy, technology services and outsourcing company specialising in IT, financial services and associated sectors. We specialise in partnership solutions, people skills and providing stability giving our clients powerful solutions and focused approach.
We are currently engaged with a large logistics organisation in the industry which operates in 44 countries around the world and has the 5th largest employee in the UK to assist them in exciting ongoing projects that they have within their testing teams.
You will support the project delivery the methodology of use Agile; to run and support; sprint driven build and validation, regression testing, end-to-end system integration testing with downstream consumers, infrastructure dependencies and UAT / co-existence testing with other PDA applications.
You will be required to work alongside other suppliers and resource to ensure the Client IT delivery approach, internal technology governance and processes are adequately addressed in all programme deliverables.
Experience of working in a consultancy will be a plus for this role.
- Experience in mobile device testing (Android), client-server architecture, messaging systems
- Test documentation input and review: test level plans, test exit reports
- Test preparation: story / acceptance criteria review, writing test scenarios (Component, System, Integration, Acceptance testing), test data creation
- Test execution (manual): analysing results, collating evidence, raising / triaging / retesting defects, status reporting
- Experience in functional test techniques
- Experience in Agile delivery, knowledge of SCRUM methodology
- Strong data analysis capability (JSON, XML, CSV formats) and data manipulation using Excel or other tools
- Validation of data transformations and facilitation of testing end-to-end data flow across systems
- Validation of infrastructure changes and data interfaces / conformance to design specifications
- Good problem solving, pro-active, delivery focused and positive attitude
- UAT facilitation, exploratory testing, regression testing
- Test tools: JIRA, HP ALM, VSTS
- Experience in automation, Performance and failure testing
If you are interested in joining an established Management Consulting company, please get in touch today by applying via this website or call us on or drop an email on If your application is successful you will be contacted within 5 days of application.