PHP DevOps Engineer
Our client are currently looking to employ a motivated PHP DevOps Engineer. As a PHP DevOps Engineer you will have room to grow in the business and improve your skillset. The PHP DevOps Engineer will have great opportunities within the business and enjoy generous benefits with the job. Some of the duties that you would be doing are;
- Act a senior engineer for a greenfield project.
- Deliver quality, clean & reusable code.
- Drive forward new ideas for design and development.
- You will be joining a global group and delivering a large transformation project.
Essential tech experience-
- PHP 5 - 7
- Experience working with infrastructure and release teams
- Continuous integration & delivery experience
- Deployment of LAMP Applications
- Exposure to Penetration testing and monitoring test results
- Strong SQL & MySQL
- Ability to work solo and deliver quality engineering
Why you should apply for this job?
- Long term projects
- Join an established team full of talented engineers
- Bespoke / greenfield project.
- Excellent Benefits
To apply for this position as a PHP DevOps Engineer please send an updated CV using the links below. Alternatively, you can contact Ben for a confidential discussion on this job and your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.