Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Compliance Manager in Leicester to join a Financial Services Firm on a home based opportunity.
This role will see you building and maintaining effective relationships with members by increasing their knowledge and understanding of their business. This will be done via a number of means but it will be your responsibility to build an appropriate programme of visits to meet the monitoring requirements.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- File checking and reviews
- Maintaining accurate records
- Adhere to the company monitoring procedures
- Provide support to the members
- Playing an active part in the team by carrying out work to enhance the service
- FCA regulation reviews
- Systems and controls audits
- Training and development
Although this role is home based you will be expected to travel to the clients so applicants must have a full driving license.
What’s in it for you:
- Car allowance, Fuel Card and all expenses paid for
- Home based
- Competitive salary
- Manage own diary
- Support with administration from designated PA
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma
- Previous experience in Financial Planning or working in an IFA is essential
- Previous compliance experience in file checking, compliance management, T&C
- Full Driving Licence
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial services firm recruiting in Leicester on a Compliance manager role
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.