Finance Manager Fort Dunlop/Stafford
Becoming a Finance Manager with Capita/Entrust
Link2ICT and Learning Technologies, part of Entrust, delivers end-to-end ICT solutions into schools predominantly in Birmingham and Staffordshire. Services include connectivity, technician services through to school build projects.
The role will be responsible for providing finance support to both the Birmingham and Stafford sites.
The role will be based between Fort Dunlop building and Entrust in Stafford
What you will do:
- Month end close across cost centres and associated reporting with a specific focus on transaction sales and projects
- Sales reporting for End of Month Management Packs
- Monthly forecasting and variance analysis along with involvement in the annual Business Planning Process
- Balance sheet reconciliations with specific emphasis on working capital management
- Cost centre management including variance analysis and appropriate revenue recognition
- Understanding the life of a project or an opportunity
- Project invoicing and validation
- Aged debt management
- Support with ad hoc requests from Capita Group
- Fixed Income & Provision management
- Business Partnering with Project Managers to derive accurate project forecasts
- Delivering the Entrust billing process on the month to month basis to invoice the correct SLA amount for Learning technologies supplied to Staffordshire Academies and Maintained Schools
- To analyse and post intercompany journals
- Responding to Accounts receivable queries for Learning Technologies within a 48-hour turnover period
- Ad hoc analysis of business/operational areas to create efficiencies and to report to senior management
- Spot checks and completing reconciliations between CRM systems such as Service now & SLA Online
Your experience will include:
- Qualified Account - CIMA/ACCA or related degree - would consider newly or nearly qualified
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in using a range of SAP financial systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to deal with a range of people across the organisation
- Proven ability to deliver to tight reporting deadlines
- Able to use initiative (and advice of others) to identify new solutions
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively - both written and orally.
- A fast learner with the ability to drive efficiencies in processes where appropriate.
Capita Plc is the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also offer company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance and to request a full job description.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.