Assistant Management Accountant
An exciting opportunity for a progressive and dynamic individual to operate within a rapidly growing and dynamic media business based from Thetford. Initially operating as an assistant management accountant you will be responsible for assisting with the month end processes alongside the budgeting and forecasting and corresponding analysis, with the aim of taken full responsibility for month end.
A progressive and dynamic company who are seeing rapid growth which has led to number of opportunities across the business, one such opportunity being this assistant management accountant. Able to provide fantastic opportunities as well as an experienced team who can provide knowledge to improve your skill-set and knowledge, this Thetford media company are providing an excellent career step for the right candidate.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Finance team lead with the month end processes
- Providing detailed and accurate journals
- Both the budget and forecasting processes with corresponding analysis and commentary
- P&L reporting to be used to drive business decisions through business partnering with senior stakeholders
- Assisting with the continued improvement and development of the Sage 200 system
- Bank, balance sheet and supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintaining detailed cash flow forecasting
- Overseeing both the sales and purchase ledgers
- Assisting with the streamlining and improvements of internal processes
The successful candidate for the Assistant Management Accountant will be:
- Actively pursuing their ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Experienced in a number of financial systems, ideally Sage 200
- An advanced user of Excel capable of V Look Ups and Pivot Tables
- A driven and proactive individual keen on personal development
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Proven in producing detailed and accurate analysis
The successful applicant for the assistant management accountant will be making a fantastic career move to this growing media company based from Thetford. Able to provide a competitive salary alongside an experienced working environment and benefits package which will include study support.