- Comply with all HSE requirements including safety policies and procedures
- Conduct audits
- Prepare risk assessments for non routine maintenance tasks
- Prepare and issue PTW risk assessments
- Provide engineering management presence and cover on site during all shutdown periods and bank holidays.
- As a SAP user the job holder will be required to carry out assigned SAP transactions in an accurate and timely manner
- Carryout daily planning, organising and co-ordination of the work and resources of the site maintenance teams and contract resources according to the work requests and priorities.
- Provide technical support and guidance for the maintenance team.
- Organise inspections and monitoring of services plant and ensure areas are maintained in clean and tidy condition
- Ensure that systems and procedures are fully enforced
- Develop and implement systems and procedures in his/her area of responsibility to improve operational performance and compliance.
- Assist the Compliance Engineer to manage site PSSR, vessel inspection visits and maintain written schemes and documentation records.
- Assists with management of maintenance and inspections in Hazardous Areas to ensure compliance with relevant standards and codes of practice in his/her area of responsibility
- Prepare management reports as required
- Arrange procurement of materials and services
- Support Engineering Stores
- Lead team of multi-skilled craftsmen and shift technicians
- Achieve high levels of performance by promoting good working relationships in a team based on high standards of personal conduct
- Train and develop all members of the team to increase their personal contribution to effective performance
- Provide direct technical support to work team
- Conduct effective team briefings and ensure good communication within the team
- Conduct the performance management and appraisal process for direct reports
- Promote continuous improvement in the performance of the team
- Maintain good communications within the team
- Direct financial control of stores materials usage.
- Authorised level of external purchasing levels.
- Support Operations Engineering Manager in achieving overall control of engineering budget
Must have experience working to cGMP principles:
Contacts & Relationships:
- Works closely with the production and manufacturing functions and teams ensuring an effective maintenance service
- Working closely with the Operations Engineering Manager, CES/Plant Engineering team and the Assistant Engineers to provide an effective maintenance service to the site
- Working with Project Engineering teams in the execution and implementation of projects on site
- Liaison with suppliers and contractors
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy