Finance Administrator - Birmingham - long term contract
Are you a proven Finance Administrator seeking work in the Birmingham area (B15)?
Are you looking to work for a leading company that provides an opportunity to develop administrative, purchasing and financial skills?
Our leading maintenance client based in Birmingham are seeking a motivated and professional Finance Administrator to work in the project office. Working as part of a Finance Team, you will help assist with the day to day transaction processing of site based activity.
- Start 01/04/19
- 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- £10.50ph + Holiday pay
- Excellent working environment
- Full training provided
- Support and provide a high quality administration service
- complete monthly invoice reports for clients
- Assist in the production of sales invoices
- To undertake ordering/receipting tasks to include raising purchase orders, receipting services and invoice matching on internal systems
- Liaise with Sub Contractors and the Shared Service Centre (SSC). to keep unpaid invoices to a minimum.
- Amend purchase orders to resolve purchase order / invoice issues
- Analyse all work orders & purchase orders for accuracy
- Manage work orders
- Manage Aged WIP and keep to a minimum
- To administer purchase cards
- To update weekly overtime/call out register and prepare inputs for HR/Payroll
- Proven Finance Admin or Accounts support experience
- Immediate to start or Short notice
- DBS checked (standard or enhanced) within the last three years
- Solid IT capability
- Keen to learn and develop new skills and systems
- Desirable - Maintenance or Facilities management experience
- Desirable - Maximo, SAP, Coupa experience (although training provided)
For further information, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.