Mechanical Fitter Marine
Are you an experienced Mechanical Fitter? Do you have experience of working on Marine systems or rotating equipment including pumps in a different context? On offer here is a long contract with a leading international engineering company that is likely to be extended or could become a permanent position.
My client is a leading international multi-disciplined engineering business. They are seeking an experienced mechanical fitter to work on board ships (in port), the role involves disassembly and re-assembly of pumps, generators and other marine machinery. To support the service team.
The successful candidate will be immediately available (or have a short notice period), Have extensive experience of mechanical systems and experience of working with pumps.
· Mechanical assembly/disassembly of pumps and associated equipment
· Marine environment (based in port)
· Immediately available contract role with the possibility of a permanent position
· Experienced mechanical (mainly mechanical work)
· Previous marine experience OR experience of pumps and associated rotating equipment
· Immediately available and able to work in Plymouth
This role is immediately available with interview slots from today available. Please send your CV for the attention of Zac Mace to be considered for the role. Reference: RTR76610