Business Improvement Manager
An opportunity for a Business Improvement Manager to join one of the world's leading Aerospace companies based in Portsmouth, Hampshire initially on a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension.
The role of Business Improvement Manager will be working as part of the Programme, Performance & Improvement team which is driving improvement across the business, boosting challenging programs and supporting Programme Management and operational excellence.
The Business Improvement Manager will have a proven background in Lean/improvement in a project management and product implementation environment. You will manage end-to-end improvement projects along the complete value stream together with programme lines.
The role of Business Improvement Manager is varied and will include:-
- Shape the end-to-end improvement projects together with internal customers.
- Measure existing issues, analyse root cause, build the improvement and its practical application
- Implement improvements by diagnosis, moderation and coaching of relevant methodologies depending on needs.
- Train the Managers and employees to spread Lean competence and mind set.
Knowledge of the following would be advantageous:-
- Certified Green/Black Belt would be an advantage
- AGILE methodologies would be an advantage
- Solid experience in Lean/transversal improvement
- Knowledge of system engineering and project management
If you are a Business Improvement Manager with a proven background in project management with Lean experience and would like to work for one of the world's leading Aerospace companies, please apply on-line.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.