Blatchford is an award-winning rehabilitation provider, who are proud to be industry leaders in the market with specialists around the world and the leading supplier of services and products to the NHS.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer, to join our expert IT team based at our Head Office in Basingstoke.
The Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for network & server infrastructure management across the entire company network.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of server configuration & implementation, an understanding of LAN/WAN design & a working knowledge of a variety of hardware and software including; VMware/Windows Servers, Active Directory, Office 365, Sharepoint & OneDrive.
You will have a keen interest in ensuring our IT systems run smoothly and work effectively to meet our business need. You will be proactive in your approach with excellent problem-solving skills. You will be a confident communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels across the business. You will have the ability to work to tight deadlines and will be able to prioritise well, with a flexible attitude, planning and manging your own workload effectively.
You will use these skills and experiences to get involved with keeping our network running with minimal downtime, enhancing our network and infrastructure, and testing and implementing company-wide solutions without disrupting day-day network operation and availability.
Responsibilities of the Infrastructure Engineer:
- Ensuring systems are monitored and services work on a day to day basis
- Server configuration, IP management, backup, security, Active Directory policy & user management
- Exchange/Office 365 management
- Specify, implement & configure new server & network hardware
- Pro-actively monitor servers, performance and traffic analysis to anticipate problems
- Maintain companywide systems management tools such as KACE
- Support server, network, telecommunication, desktop hardware and software
- Support disaster recovery implementation and testing
- Support VMware virtual environments
- Citrix XenApp environment
In return we offer a competitive package, excellent benefits and the opportunity to work as part of an expert IT team. This is a full time, permanent role; working hours are 36.5 hours per week with an early finish on Friday. You may be required to travel to other sites in the UK occasionally in order to provide an exceptional IT service.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Infrastructure Engineer, then please apply now!