Junior 1st Line Support Analyst
My client, an award winning independent business based in mid Kent, are currently seeking a Junior 1st Line Support Analyst to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to join a growing business who offer full training and development, as well as the chance to work closely with an experienced and successful IT Director to support IT on site.
Day to day you will be providing 1st/2nd line desktop support across the business to all of the company's users, working closely with a hands on manager to deliver IT change projects, maintenance and upgrades.
Other duties will include working on the company's ERP systems, running SQL queries, creating and producing reports for multiple departments for streamlining and productivity improvement.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Passionate about developing career within IT
- Some experience within 1st/2nd Line support
- Knowledge of Windows 10, MS Office 2010 & 365, PC Hardware/accessories
- Basic Network troubleshooting skills
- Ideally had some experience with ERP systems, or a knowledge of them and the willingness to learn
- Well presented, enthusiastic and positive
- A solid CV demonstrating reliability
- Educated to a good level, ideally A Levels or above
This would be an ideal opportunity for a reliable and keen second jobber keen to progress in the long term. You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, a fast paced and buzzy working environment and plenty of support, training and development.
Junior 1st Line Support Analyst - Mid Kent - £20k- £25k DOE - ASAP Start