An International company based in Richmond are seeking a Management Accountant to join them on a fixed term contract basis to cover maternity leave. The role will be working closely with and supporting the Financial Controller.
- Fully qualified Management Accountant with advanced level Excel skills
- You will have a proven track record within a similar role, be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and be able to work on your own as well as part of a team
- You will be immediately available and happy to commit for 12 months minimum
About The Role
The role will join an International business in Richmond and will focus on monthly management and financial accounting tasks.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Monthly actuals
- Responsible for closing month end ledgers
- Quarterly and annual tax filings
- P11d preparation
- VAT and corporate tax reporting
- Annual Audit preparation and act as point of contact for external auditors
- Manage cash reporting, banking and payment processing
- Preparation of financial statements
- Prepare and post journals
- Calculate accruals and prepayments
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Other ad hoc duties as required
About Our Client
Within easy access of main transport links and a market leader in their field who have a strong reputation internationally.
Things you should know
- Only candidates on short or no notice will be considered as this role requires an immediate start. Close to main public transport links.
- Commutable from: Acton, Addlestone, Ascot, Chertsey, Chiswick, Cobham, Ealing, Epsom, Esher, Feltham, Hampton, Hounslow, Isleworth, Kingston, Leatherhead, London, New Malden, Staines, Sunbury, Surbiton, Teddington, Twickenham, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Wimbledon
Howett Thorpe recruits for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role; we comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)