Business Development Manager
- Europe's elite partner for a leading vendor in manufacturing and AEC Software globally.
- Supported by internal resource.
- Bucking the trend; growing, not retreating from markets.
Job title and sector: Business Development Manager
The Role: Excited by the changing world of manufacturing or AEC, but feeling stagnant in the current role? Learned the basics of CAD / PLM sales but keen to progress with a leading business? Well, our client is prepared to give the chosen candidate the platform to kick on. This role involves in the following:
- New business sales development, backed up by a strong internal sales and marketing effort.
- Managing a territory, splitting your time between home and office bases.
- Selling technical CAD and PLM software into manufacturing or AEC sectors.
- CAD or PLM Software sales experience - internally or externally
- Sales experience to either manufacturing or the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) market.
- New business sales process (familiarity with LinkedIn, Salesforce)
- Comfort in an activity driven sales environment and ability to manage sales metrics
- Influencing skills - be able to sell in a consultative manner
- Coachable - can learn and follow a process.
- Suitable sectors: CAD / PLM Sales, manufacturing sales, architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) sales.
The Package for this Business Development Manager role is the following:
- Basic: £30-40k basic
- Bonus / OTE: £60-80k year one
- Car: 6k car allowance
- Benefits: Pension, health
- Award winning powerhouse in CAD / PLM Software
- Won numerous household name clients in manufacturing and AEC sectors
- Providing software critical to the design/production process
Location: The sales executive position will be focussed in the North. This role will be home-based and is looking for someone to be based on patch