Our Crewe Day Nursery are looking for Bank staff to join their friendly team.
Are you looking for a career that allows you to fit work around your existing commitments? If so, you've come to the right place. Here at Bright Horizons, we understand that people have commitments outside of work which requires them to work on a more flexible basis.
So why work as a Bank Staff member?
- We promote flexible working hours meaning you can pick and choose the hours that best fit around your week.
- It's a great way of taking your first steps to a career in childcare.
- We offer a fantastic salary and great company benefits.
- It is a fantastic chance for you to work for a company that believes in career profession.
- You can also benefit from a range of discounts on healthcare, cinema tickets, leading supermarkets and much more.
Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.