Financial Services Administrator
Our client are seeking a talented Administrator to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced industry professional to be part of a successful and growing brand. Our clients are passionate about delivering exceptional financial advice in line with their strong core values.
Working in support of their financial planners, you will be providing high quality, technical and administrative support.
Work may include:
* Technical report writing
* Collection of quantitative detailed information and compilation of financial plans
* Meeting preparation
* Liaison with third parties and providers
* Cashflow modelling
The successful candidate will have the following:-
* Understanding of the Financial Planning process
* Able to work within defined business processes
* Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
* Prioritise and plan own workload
* Detailed and accurate
* Articulate and positive
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
* Good IT skills
* Excellent report-writing skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years working in a financial adviser or provider role. You may have progressed with Diploma level qualifications or be open to professional study going forward.
The salary on offer will be reflective of candidates' experience. Our client are supportive of professional and personal development.