An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Finance Manager to join a highly successful organisation based in Tonbridge.
Reporting into the FD you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the finance department whilst managing and developing a team.
The successful candidate will be qualified or close to finishing their last exams and already have experience working as a Finance Manager for a fast paced business.
- Responsible for the detailed and accurate monthly management accounts.
- Oversee Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Review bank reconciliations.
- Credit Control
- Liaise with Payroll to oversee the companies payroll and benefits function.
- Produce annual budgets and cash flow forecasting.
- Prepare year end financial statements
- Lead and develop a small team.
- Provide financial reports when requested.
- Analyse companies accounts.
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified, or close to finishing your exams.
- A background working within Construction, Manufacturing or Distribution would be ideal.
- Experience managing a team.
Salary circa £45K plus additional benefits.